Body Shop Warranty
Ken Wilson Ford Collision Center hereby provides a Limited Warranty on repairs performed by the shop. The Limited Warranty is only good for as long as you own the vehicle stated herein, and for the person, for which this Limited Warranty is granted and whose name appears herein and on the original work order.
This is a Labor Only fragmented four-part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter.
1. Metalwork: Ken Wilson Ford Collision Center, provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Shop will repair and repaint, excluding rust repairs, any metalwork warranted hereby, when claim is made within the warranted period, unless caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
4. Parts: Ken Wilson Ford Collision Center, provides a One Year Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, unless manufacturer warranty is less, on NEW OEM parts installed by The Shop, including suspension, air conditioning, or other electrical assemblies or components. (Please note that The Shop warranty does not exceed or pre-clued manufacturers warranty) The Shop will repair or replace any defective part warranted hereby, when repairs are made within the warranted period, unless damage caused by or damage resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of vehicle.
This Limited Warranty: Shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any persons not authorized by Warranty Grantor. This Warranty is non-transferable.
1. Incidental cost, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components, which are not specifically covered by this Limited Warranty.
2. Rust threw, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior non-replaced panels is not covered.
3. This States All: the Limited Warranties made by The Shop and contain only promises for which it will be responsible.
1. Present the Owner's copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warrantable repairs or parts and: 2. Have any warrantable repair. Adjustment, or inspection made only at the premise of warrantor during normal business hours.